• Aggregates Martin Marietta

    Fine Common Sizes. 3/16" and Smaller; Other DOT and Special Sizes Available Designations. Screenings, Concrete Sand, Mortar Sand, Asphalt Sand, Rock Dust, Rock Powder

    Get Price
  • 2020 Crushed Stone Prices | Crushed Rock Costs Advantages

    Oct 29, 2019· Crushed stone that ranges from 1 to 2 inches in diameter is used for drainage solutions, in dry wells, in septic systems and as ballast for railroad tracks. It consists of trap rock, granite, limestone and gneiss and is used to produce cement, lime and riprap stone. It is known as 3. Washed clean stone is 1/4 inch in size.

    Get Price
  • Auburn Aggregates Pricing Calculator: Estimate Your Costs!

    Auburn Aggregates. To speak directly to us regarding our products, please call 2077777101 or email info. Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 6:30am – 5pm; Saturday Hours to resume on May 2, 2020, 6:30am – 12pm; Sunday, Closed

    Get Price
  • Prices For Stone Crusherse To Make Ballast In India

    Prices For Stone Crusherse To Make Ballast In India. Widely used small jaw crusher. widely used low cost 13th jaw rock crusher for sale the jaw crusher is commonly used cost of machine crushed rock ballast in india used small jaw crusher for sale alibaba low price small used a rock crushing plant 150 tons for sale with low cost in rock crushing plant 150 tons sales and widely used in europe ...

    Get Price
  • 4 Limestone Ballast

    4 Ballast is made of limerock from 1 inch to 2 1/2 inches in size. The product is commonly used as erosion control, for heavy drainage, as a stabilizer or for landscaping. It can be used for special build driveways for example on muddy roads, but for normal driveways we recommend 57 size, which is the standard, 4 size can be uncomfortable to ...

    Get Price
  • Ballast Rock

    Pricelist: Prices Ballast Rock; About Ballast Rock. Ballast rock is 46 inches and can be used for entrances and exits of job sites and drainage. Similar products. Cypress Mulch. Pine Mulch. Horse Bedding. 1" White Marble Chips . Top Soil. Potting Soil.

    Get Price
  • Clean Ballast and Railroad Ballast Near Seattle, WA

    Prices quoted are for material delivery only. Drivers do their best to dump material evenly when requested. However, Washington Rock cannot guarantee that this will result in an even or desirable distribution of material. Customers must supply the equipment and labor necessary to finish projects. Minimum Delivery Quantity

    Get Price
  • Load of Sand, Mulch, or Rocks Cost Calculator [2020 ...

    Apr 06, 2020· Rock Delivery Prices . There are various kinds of rock that you can buy for landscaping purposes. There's field stone, river rock, limestone, and the list goes on. Most all types of rock can be purchased for 25 to 55 per ton. Rock is sold in the same way sand is, by the ton. Mulch Delivery Prices . Mulch is usually purchased by the yard.

    Get Price
  • Track ballast Wikipedia

    Construction. The appropriate thickness of a layer of track ballast depends on the size and spacing of the ties, the amount of traffic on the line, and various other factors. Track ballast should never be laid down less than 150 mm (6 inches) thick, and highspeed railway lines may require ballast up to metres (20 inches) thick. An insufficient depth of ballast causes overloading of the ...

    Get Price
  • Gabion Railway Ballast Gabion1 Australia rockstone walls

    Not all rock needs to be larger than 75mm x 75mm mesh size. 30% of most railway ballast specifications is between 50mm and 80mm rock size. The remaining 70% is between 30mm and 50mm size. The rocks in this image are all from the same pile of ballast, the lighter outer rocks are …

    Get Price